I am a career woman, also a wife. Hence, I want to perform my duty as a wife, yet I can’t do time-consuming cooking. Here is the recipe that I usually do whenever it is my turn to cook (weekends and holidays). pop the rice into oven/ rice cooker. Cook this dish. It’ll be a fulfilling-balanced lunch. All you need is a sharp chef knife
Pic credit to: foodloversbritain.com
- 2 eggs
- some oregano
- some sedap rasa powder
- pinch of salt
- a good grind of black pepper
- 1 frankfurter
- long beans (slice it thinly, so that people will confuse it as a cabai burung. haha!)
- Break the eggs into a bowl. Add in sedap rasa powder (you might want to dilute it in warm water first so that it won’t be clumpy), oregano, black pepper and salt. Mix them well. Very² well.
- Then add a bit of oil in a flat pan. Pour in the egg mixture.
- While waiting the omellette to be cooked, put in slices of frankfurter as in pizza topping. Add some oregano on top.
- Optionally, you can add cheese. But bear in mind, you cannot flip the cheese once you put it on top. Because it’ll get burnt and kill the taste. You can add it later or cover the pan with a lid.